Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still puking

Cameron puked at school, so he is home now too. Our couch is so cozy with kids under blankets. I even have the gas fireplace on for warmth. I am freezing. Freezing. Headachy. Cannot get off the couch. My darly hubby has been doing everything for me today. Thank goodness for sick days.

I have thrown up all day. I keep taking sips of water but I keep throwing it up. I want water so bad, I need it to keep up my milk supply for my little darling.

I guess this was not the weightloss plan I had in mind today. I have broken the 180's ALREADY. I am sure it is just water weight. Oh, and no more nachos EVER again. Good going in, not so good coming out. Sorry for the TMI, but just want to help out my fellow sickos.

Going to sip some more ice water. Please stay down...please stay in my tummy.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oof... that is the worst feeling in the world, puking and not feeling great even after. Rest rest rest!