Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 12

I weigh 171 pounds today on the nose. 3.2 pounds gone this week and I am SO close to the 160's!! Next week I will kiss the 170's goodbye forever too! What an awesome feeling!

One more week left in the Goo-Be-Gone 2008. My FINAL weigh in next Tuesday! Then I am on my own to lose the rest of my weight! FOREVER!

Next week I will take a couple of full body photos, but I will not reveal my ORIGINAL bathing suit before photo (at 218.8 pounds)until I get to my FINAL goal weight of 135! Look for that this summer! I think the bathing suit will be falling off and may require a new purchase!!

I have 36 pounds left to lose! I would hope it takes 3 more months...April 1st - June 1st! Anybody want to do a second Goo-Be-Gone with me starting next Tuesday?

6 comments:

Hope Walls said...

I'm in. You'll have to get me up to snuff... what are the rules?

Kelly said...

oh, I would love to join you! how does it work?

Kelly (from the Pixie board)

Kerry said...

If I did a goo-be-gone with you, you would CREAM me. LOL!!!

st said...

What is the goo-be-gone? Is it a weight-loss competition? You are such an inspiration Cathy! Great Work!
Meg

Deanna said...

I have been following your journey, and have been deeply inspired. I'd love join you but need to know how it works too!

LauraC said...

I need to be bikini ready by Memorial Day to June 1st works for me!!!

Cathy, I'm sure you realized this already but 2.2 lbs to go and you will have hit 50 lbs. That is CRAZY AWESOME.