Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 9

I am down another 4.4 pounds this week to 182.2 pounds. My waist is at 33 inches.

BMI: I am now out of the dangerous "obese" category and I have moved to the "overweight" category! I am getting healthier yay!

Tonight I splurge on nachos with my hubby. Cannot wait! And, watch the Biggest Loser. But of course!

I am now 7.2 pounds away from my Goo-Be-Gone goal of 175 pounds by April 1st 2008 (that was revised from the original poundage because I met my original goal of 20-30 pounds about half way through this competition!!!!)

On Saturday, I am getting my hair done! Yay! Yay! Yay!!!

On Sunday, we have Courtney's Baptism, and I will be the smallest I have EVER been out of all 6 kids! I am so happy! I think some of the family members will be shocked at how different I look! Can't wait to see their reactions!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT! Look forward to seeing the "newer" you on Sunday. You're doing so well despite all your recent set backs and "weights" on your shoulders... We're proud of you for sticking it out. You've sure got the willpower ~ I would've given up by now, feeling just defeated with everything you guys are going through. Love you cuz. See you soon. xo Andrea

Anonymous said...

I found your blog a few weeks ago and am SO impressed with your willpower. You do deserve it! Congrats!

PamnPat'sParadise said...

YaY YaY YaY YaY YaY *pom poms waving furiously*

Cathy, you have a willpower of steel girl! You are so close to the GBG goal, it's just around the corner for you!

Can't wait to see pics from Courtney's baptism - and the people's faces when they see you :o)

Kerry said...

Holy smokes, those pounds are just rolling off!

Jillian Kirby said...

Week after week you amaze me!! Good for you! It must just be so satisfying!!

Make sure to take lots of pics on Sunday... I bet Courtney will look beautiful (right along with her mommy!!).

Congrats!!!

Irma said...

Way to go Cathy...you're on the home stretch. Can't wait to see pictures again. I'm always amazed when you compare before and after side by side how even a person's face changes. My hubby also has lost weight in his face...he's starting to look like how he did when we were dating! :O)

LauraC said...

Cathy this is awesome!! And I can't wait to see your new haircut and the baptism pics. What a great example you are setting for your family.

March is going to be great!

Hope Walls said...

And you say I amaze you. Ha!

Jillian Kirby said...

Well because Cathy would never tell you all herself, I`ll give the good news (meant to do this days ago!!)... Cathy is now in SECOND place in the competition!!!!!!!! Second only to her amazing hubby Cliff!!

Way to go Empey fam!!!

cathy said...

Thanks J!

Jillian Kirby said...

Oh and I am now getting the gears from all the GBG participants about inviting you two into the competition in the first place!! LOL

Ah well! You deserve it!!