Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 11

This morning I am sitting in a pair of nice workout pants from my sis that she gave to me before her trip and they fit awesome! I am also wearing my new Brazil tank top she gave me! Cliff told me last night that I look awesome and that meant a lot to me! I have been working so HARD!!!!!

My stats in a nutshell:

Pounds lost this week: 5.8 pounds

Current weight: 174.2

Current waist: 32" (down 10" from January 1st)

Pounds lost since November 16th, 2007: 63.8 pounds

Pounds lost since the start of GBG: 44.6

Weight needed to lose until I reach my goal weight: 39.2!

I only have 2 formal weight ins left until Goo-Be-Gone ends, and today I have met my second and revised goal of 175 pounds! I am under that goal already and I am on my way to meeting or exceeding my next goal for the final weigh in!

I have passed my husband today in weight loss percentage (Love you Cliff) but I have to do this!!! He knows that look in my eye and the competitor and strong will in me is out IN FULL FORCE! I feel myself gearing up for a strong finish! Two more formal weeks! He is cheering me on, and I am still cheering for him! I am so proud of how he is doing! He is down again this week! Yay Cliff! I am your biggest fan! Thank you for supporting me!

I am going to put this quote on this post, because I look at this one every day:

Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want --Robert G Allen

10 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Cathy!!!

You are one fierce and sexy hotmama!!!! Your focus has not waivered once from your goal!!

Cheering you on from the wack!!!

cathy said...

Thank you dear Pam! Thank you for always supporting me from the wack!!!!!

Michelle said...

Wow !!!! Cathy that is just awesome good for you :)that must feel awesome..

AmberW said...

I have said it before but I mean it more than you know - you are an AMAZING woman!! I can't believe how far you have come... ummmmm... you are dropping weight like it's going out of style :) Keep going Cathy... you're almost there!!!

Allyson said...

GBG new terminology -Glory Be Girl!!!! Wow and whoopie, so very impressed with your progress and commitment. And for sure, you are a competitor! So proud, so very proud. xxxxooooo Motor and Diesel

Alyson said...

oh my goodness 174!! two more weeks and you will be in the 160s!!! that is soooo amazing!!!

Kerry said...

Holy macaroni. That's all I can say, lol! ;)

cathy said...

mmmm....macaroni......

Yvonne said...

All I can say is YOU GO GIRL!!! We are cheering you on .....

Michelle said...

Cathy ...where do you find gbg??? could you please let me know in my comments ? thanks ;)