Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So sick in the house

I woke up at 4:30 am feeling off. Then around the morning alarm I got sick, and I have been sick barfing sick about 5x's since. Cliff is home. Caroline got sick this morning, Claire got sick this morning (staying home) and Catie got sick this morning.

I feel discusting. I will check in later. I wonder who is next. It is just a matter of time. Did anybody watch Jon and Kate Plus 8? We must have got it from them lol. The last time I had the flu like this was when Claire was a newborn. My Mom came over to watch Cameron and Claire. She would bring me Claire when she needed to feed. I hope Coco stays healthy.

Cliff didn't eat this morning. No doubt. He has been on puke clean up all morning and night. Love you Cliff.

1 comment:

Jillian Kirby said...

Ugh... hanging my head in the bucket right along with ya sista! Just posted last night on my photography blog that I was running behind because of it. It's been days now... won't this darn thing just go away!?!?!

Jake is the only one that hasn't caught it and I pray he doesn't cause this one is a nasty one.

Oh I sure hope you guys are feeling better quick and that Coco doesn't get it. Sending get well vibes your way (and of course holding on to some for my household! LOL).

Hang in there.