Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Today is just like any other day to me. Same stuff, different day except today the Easter Bunny came to visit the kids. But, nothing for the parents lol.

I did 75 minutes on the treadmill, and I ran for 10 minutes and my finger felt OK. Maybe I am starting to heal. I sure hope so!

I walked at 3.9/4.0 and then my little run was at 4.5...that was all I could muster right now. I did 4.6 miles today.

Anyways...turkey is in the oven, complete with all of the fixings. I will not be having the fixings! But, I just at a hard boiled egg (left over from egg colouring last night) I will have the turkey in a whole wheat wrap and carrots.

I am going to splurge tonight on a Cadbury Cream Egg. Cliff too!

Happy Easter!

Tomorrow: My Last Chance Workout!!

No comments: