Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday workout

This morning I got onto the treadmill and completed one hour...I did 30 minutes of running anywhere from 4.5-7.0 mph. And the balance (30 minutes) was my fast paced walking at 3.8-4.0 mph. I did 4.16 miles and burned lots of calories and I feel FABULOUS! Might break out the hip hop abs today or tonight.

I broke a weight related milestone today :D and that made me very happy!!! And my broken finger did not throb like it did last week. Happy healing to my finger!!

3 more days, 3 more days 3 more days!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, Sis!
Keep your eye on the prize...
Good luck to you!
Glad to hear your finger is no longer throbbing. Happy healing!

xo Amy

cathy said...

Thanks Amis xo

Kerry said...

I was wondering how that finger was doing! Maybe the little hint of sunshine out there today helped you to see things in a rosier light.

Even if you don't win the big bucks, you'll get first place from me! ;)