Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Sizzle!

Can you tell I am feeling better?! Too bad the weather couldn't be a bit nicer. Anyways, I tried on my old wardrobe hanging in my closet (the ones that were grouped in my closet for present and future and in size groupings, 18 then 16 then 14 then 12) and guess WHAT! I am into ALL of my size 12's and there no items of clothing hanging up anymore!!!!*!*!*!**!*!

You know what that means!? Next drop of weight, will be a brand new size. That requires brand new stuff! Oh yeah baby! Oh yeah. The next size shall be 10/11 I would imagine. And in tops I am definitely into a medium. Time for new bras too. And ginch for that matter! Everything is too big!

I am on the mend, I ate Subway. My good eating is good, and hopefully Jazzercise FINALLY tomorrow. I have missed my workouts. They keep me calm and in high spirits.

I basically have about 40 pounds to take off until I hit my ultimate goal weight! I am hoping I will reach that goal by June 15th 2008 when we get family photos done with Jill! Can't wait for that! By my 37th birthday my guess is that I would not get recognized unless I travel with my entourage aka my family LOL!!

1 comment:

Jillian Kirby said...

C!! I can't even believe how many clothing sizes you've gone down!! That is just insane! Man when you put your mind to something, watch out!

Hope you made it to Jazzercise! Glad you're feeling better and hope the whole family is following suit! :)

See you tonight!