Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Weigh In - Up

I am up 1.2 pounds to 168.2 and I say, I deserve this number. I didn't exercise, I ate well. But I didn't get enough water this week, and not enough sleep. All those point to weight gain. But, I am back on with my exercise. Starting tomorrow. I am still going to have my splurge tonight because it is Tuesday and I am not going to beat myself up over 1.2 pounds. I could even venture to say I feel bloated and my chest is engorged because my baby slept through the night again in her bassinet.

I have a doctors appointment for my postpartum check up in two weeks. I would like to be down 5-10 pounds by then. That is my goal. My mini goal. Something to work towards.

I need something to work towards. I am so bored without a challenge that is for sure.

Here is to two VERY good weeks with good eating and exercise combined.

I will be updating this blog daily to get back into finding my momentum. I will weigh in on Tuesday! Then I can knock these pounds off!!


My Health and Weight Loss Affirmations:

I can get fit and I will be happy (thanks Jillian Michaels!!)

I am filled with energy and passion

My body is toned and fit

I love my body

Every day, in every way, I feel healthier, stronger and happier

I always recommit to my goals no matter what happens

I keep promises to myself

I am happy with who I am

I am proud of myself

I always follow through

I eat food that supports my health

I love exercise

5 comments:

LauraC said...

I know what you mean about being comfortable! I felt like giving up this week completely since we're going to Ohio on Thursday and will eat crappy crappy food the entire time. Instead I lifted weights for an hour and ran 3 miles. My first goal of running a 5Kwith the boys looks doable but I need a BIG goal!!

cathy said...

Laura! Good for you! I think that is great you are going to do a 5K with your boys! How fun! I need a big goal too!

Can I email you my weight every week until I hit my goal Laura?

I still want to come and meet you in Chicago! Maybe my half way goal should be get a passport!

How big of a goal are you planning?

Kerry said...

I think one of the affirmations to add to that list is:
"I love my bed and will sleep in it, not the couch"

lol!

You've got to get your sleep! Nothing will wear you out more than being tired. And when you're worn out, everything seems way harder to do. Here's to a solid 8 hours! :)

LauraC said...

Email me Cathy!!! We gotta make a plan to get to Chicago before the weather gets cold :) There is no place on earth like Chicago in summertime, it is just AMAZING!

My big goal is BIKINI READY.

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Way to stay positive Cathy!!! There is a book I've been reading called The Secret and I swear you do a lot of the things in this book already!!! Always think positively, picture yourself doing the things you want to do when all of the weight is gone, picture yourself in the clothes you want to buy when all the weight is gone.

1 bad week is okay - back on the horse and go go go!!!

I know you can do it!!!