Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 16

Well, it is a Tuesday. That means it is get-on-the-scale-and weigh in Tuesday. I did, and I went down 2 pounds exactly. I weigh 162.6 and I feel good about that especially because I didn't have the opportunity to get to the pool and do swimming and weights last night.

My two week challenge is done, and I took off 5.6 pounds in the past two weeks and I feel great about that. Today, I have my 'postpartum' check up and I will feel great going in for that knowing I am WAY UNDER my prepregnancy weight. This time going on the scale will not make me cringe. I can do a little dance this time because I have lost 75.4 pounds since my final pregnancy visit to the doctors last November!

My next weight goal I would like to reach is 159 pounds by next Tuesday weigh in. I want to get out of these 160's and into the 150's. With my good eating, and a bit more exercise it should be more than possible.

Hopefully my bike will be ready this week and I can get out there and ride! I cannot WAIT!

4 comments:

Irma said...

I'm sure your doctor will be proud of you too! Has he seen you lately at all..or just after Courtney was born?

You go girl!

cathy said...

I have seen him a few times in the last couple of weeks with all of the sick kids LOL! But, he hasn't said anything. I am sure when he sees my file he will say something. Esp. when I half covered under the white paper sheet and my legs are exposed LOL!

Thanks Irma!! How are you doing?

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Woot Woot Woot!!!

Way to go girl! Such an amazing transformation! You would have kicked butt on the BL!!!

Allyson said...

Good on you Cathy!!!!!!! :)