Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 15?

Well, even though it is wet and dark today, it is Spring in my mind!

Oh yes, and I lost some more fat! I weigh 164.6 this morning. I am down 3.6 pounds! It was the lack of exercise that kept me from losing the previous week! Remember I went up 1.2 from the end of GBG. Every move counts! That is the secret! Hard work and eating right.

My waist is 30.5 today! Down 11.5 inches from January 1st! That is a crazy number to me! I cannot wait to take final measurements of my hips! I think my hips have had a drastic reduction in inches too.

Every piece of clothing my closet absolutely fits, and most are getting loose! It is time to get new stuff! My size 11's are getting loose, and all of my 12's are baggy in the waist, bum and legs!

I cannot WAIT to shop!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

wooohooo Cathy!! 11 inches ... WOW ... that is amazing!

I agree exercise is the key and lucky for you it is working ... my lack of willpower ends the exercise really quick!

Keep up the good work ... you can do it!!!

st said...

wow!! You are doing so great!! So Inspiring!!!

***********Dawn*********** said...

Oh Cathy you must be so very proud of yourself! What a great thing you are doing for yourself and for your family! You are showing your children what dedication and determination can do, something that they will carry with them for the rest of their lives! I cannot wait to see the after photos. Keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Dawn

Alyson said...

yay for you!!!! bathing suit season here you come!!
and congrats on signing up for the Tri. I need that to keep MYSELF motivated!!!!

LauraC said...

YAY! I am glad to see updates again!

Allyson said...

Yea Cathy! So darn proud of you. You look absolutly spectacular. And I can tell you are just feeling so good about yourself. And SO YOU SHOULD! xxxxooo