Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Update

Crummy day today. Sick kids all around. Frustrated. Took it out on the treadmill this evening. Just got off of it. I did 67 minutes. Close to 5 miles. And burned lots of calories. Around 760 or so. I ran at my top speed of 7.8mph for about a minute or two bursts, and then ran a lot of the hour or so. If I walked it was very brisk walking.

I feel WAY better! That treadmill took a beating tonight.

Last night I tried on my Granny's dresses. She gave me two of them quite some time ago, and they were hers. One is silk, and one is like a poly something. But I LOVE them. They are SOOOOO close to fitting PERFECTLY. Once they fit, I am going to get all dressed up and get my hair done kinda pin up like, and get my make up done and get a photo. Won't that be neat! I cannot wait. I would say 10 pounds will put me in them. So cool. I think I look just like my Granny and I LOVE that! She is beautiful as always.

I am going to get my bike ready this weekend, and treat myself to a couple of new bras as my current ones are too big. Thankfully there is a sale on this weekend.

Well, got to go burn the midnight oil!

6 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

wheres the sale? Im needing some new ones myself!

cathy said...

Carol: My favourite place...Forever Yours Lingerie on the one way F. Hwy. LHS (they do the Bras for a Cause every year) 10-90% off this weekend! Woot!!!

st said...

that poor ol' treadmill! i hope you post the granny's dresses pix when you do them :)

Carol Kerfoot said...

Hey!!!! I saw a bunch of women lined up outside today!!!! That is sooooo funny. Is it an Anniversary sale????

cathy said...

Yes it is...It is worth the line up!!

***********Dawn*********** said...

Go Cathy! I can't wait to see the photos of you and of your Granny's dress!!

Hugs,
Dawn