Monday, April 7, 2008

Basically a week later, and day before weigh in...

Well, where to start. I am losing my momentum and enthusiasm this week. I have been rather lax and therefore nothing to really write about. I have been eating proper calories, but I haven't exercised since last Sunday (that awesome run) Cliff went running this week. And this coming weekend will be my weekend to run.

We are taking turns. I don't think I have lost anything this week. I am going to get back on the treadmill tonight when Cliff gets home. I need to exercise. I don't do well without exercise. I want to eat everything in sight, but I choose not too. I have come so far! Not going to lose that. Not going to gain ANYTHING back.

So, I had a quiet week that way. And tomorrow I get back onto my program. I need something to look forward to, or work towards a good goal. I only have 32 pounds left. You would think that would be 'easy' but it not. Now, I have to go the 'distance' and I have to wrap my brain around that feeling. What will take me to that point? I look good right now, but I could look better. I guess it is because I get compliments all of the time on how great I look etc. That makes me slack. I need somebody to say you look great, but don't give up! GO FOR IT ALL THE WAY!

So, that is kind of where I am at. I am COMFORTABLE. I don't want to be comfortable...I want to be SMOKIN HOT! LOL

So, I need a plan to kickstart myself again. I need to work towards a goal. I have June 1st but right now...I am like, do I really want to do this???

But seriously I do. That is the thing. I am just getting lazy. I wanted a week to just relax, but it is not getting me to my goal. I know when I stand on the scale tomorrow and it doesn't move, or goes up. That will be what I need to take my body to the next 'level.'

What kind of goal do I need? Maybe I need to email my weight to one of my faithful readers every Tuesday to be accountable?

And, I need to start recording in my blog again more often than not.

6 comments:

Irma said...

....you look great, but don't give up! GO FOR IT ALL THE WAY! lol (-:

How's that? Will that help?!!! (-:

cathy said...

Thank Irma :D

Jillian Kirby said...

Keep going C!! We're all watching you and we're waiting for you to achieve that 32 lbs... WE know you can do it... now YOU have to know you can do it!! (I say as I chow down on easter jellybeans... lol)

Yvonne said...

You look great, but don't give up! GO FOR IT ALL THE WAY!

(Irma beat me to the punch!!LOL ... great minds think alike!!!)

Kerry said...

I think it's normal to be thinking how you are Cathy. You've gone so hard for 4 months, you're probably craving a bit of a rest and a transition with getting into a new routine.

Maybe you need to add something new like being accountable to a class you sign up for or making a plan to meet up with someone for a walk/run. Plus it can give you some ME time!

You'll make it to your smokin' hot status! :) Just don't beat yourself up too much!

Alyson said...

Well I know I tune in every tuesday to watch the countdown. It is so fun to watch you come alive!!
Ummm...perhaps it is a good thing you guys 'can't' have another baby....with you being 'smokin hot' and all ;)