Thursday, April 24, 2008

18 to 9

I went shopping this morning. I could not BELEIVE that today I pulled up a size 9 pair of jeans...AND THEY FIT PERFECTLY!!! I had to replace my favourite 'trouser' jean that was a size 11.

I actually had to do a double take at my reflection staring back at me in the mirror. I was pleasantly surprised, and in my next
glance and a quick run of my hands down my legs wondered if the mirrors made an illusion or if they were 'skinny mirrors?'

Well, illusion or not. I feel really happy with my appearance to-date. I also purchased two new shirts. I had grabbed size medium, but they were too big. So, when the employee yelled to me in the changeroom how I was doing I asked for a shirt in size small. ME IN A SIZE SMALL?! And it fit perfectly! so, I purchased two of them.

I also got some new tanks in med and small and two pairs of shoes on a BOGO! Score!!!!

I will have a photo taken when I hit 159 pounds OK! That is my next goal of 3.6 more pounds!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

you are awesome!!! Go, Cathy go :)

Allyson said...

I'll bet you look like a glamour girl in your new threads-way to go Cathy! xx

Anonymous said...

awesome job! your weight loss story is inspiring :) what store did you go to for size 9? i'm finding size 8 to small and size 10 too big but can't find a size 9 anywhere...help

cathy said...

Size 9-Reitmans

Yvonne said...

OOooooo I love Reitmans ... I can't wait till I can buy some "real" clothes too!! It must have been soooo FUN!!!

You are doing great; Can't wait to see pics!!!!

LauraC said...

I can't wait to see pics! This is so awesome!!!

Allyson said...

Love the new song! I was wondering who sang that song.! xx

cathy said...

Mom! What is your song that you like???