Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It is a new DAY!

Good Morning!

It is a brand new day! It is gorgeous outside...I have a lot to be happy about (but I feel defeated LOL) Yes. That is because I don't like to lose. But hey, I will get over it! And, as Kerry said I 'won at home' and that is true so take that Cliffy LOL! No, I knew I had a better chance of winning so I went for it LOL! Love you Cliff! We decided to do that together! He is totally happy for me, and I for him!

Last night I ate some nachos they have lost their appeal. So, next Tuesday I think sushi is in order. I feel gross this morning because I couldn't get to sleep last night. And up early this morning. That is how it goes!

I am back on program today. I had my kashi cereal, with bran buds and skim milk. Nothing has changed except today I am 71 pounds lighter! That is just so unbelievable to me! I look in the mirror and I do not recognize my reflection! It is so weird.

So, today I am on track to lose 32 more pounds. I am looking forward to June 1st! I am already picturing it and how I will look!

Tuesday weigh in is coming up!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

WOOT!!!!! Can you hear me cheering over here????
that is just awesome Cathy :D.. are you going to post a nother picture? have a great day.

Yvonne said...

You can do it girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Cathy; that is amazing. SO amazing. You DO have the will-power of steel girl. I am so proud of you... (also a little envious but you have worked so hard to earn it) :-) I can't wait to see you (or at least post another photo soon!) Look at that! 32 lbs to go until you reach your goal. Really, that is not much more at all... look how great you've done so far. Which hot, tropical location do you choose to show off that bikini-ready bod? Congrats! xo Andrea xo

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Cathy!

You set your mind to something and you went after it full force. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You won the GBG for the girls!!! You deserve it!!

(sorry I didn't cheer sooner - our modem's been on the fritz - trying out a new one tonight)

Kerry said...

I think there should be a ceremony at home, get the kids to make you each a medal! ;) (Cue olympic music...)

Keep up the positivity! (And sushi...mmm sushi!)

Meagan said...

Cathy, you are so awesome! I am really proud of you and all you have accomplished. You give me the courage to keep up at my weight loss journey and to know I too can succeed.

LauraC said...

Cathy I miss reading your updates every day!!!