Wednesday, April 9, 2008

5k+ and a clear head and mind

I went for a MUCH NEEDED 5K+run today. 3.5 sets of 10/1's. Felt FABULOUS and easy!

I ran with an old running buddy around an old favourite run. Around a lagoon! It rocked. I just found that with such a weight loss that I felt like I was running on air! I could have done a much longer run! I need new shoes now. Sunday I am running with two running friends and we are going to do 10k. It is my week to run.

A huge blessing for Cliff and I. Our old running friends Mom/MIL is going to watch ALL of the kids on Wednesdays so that Cliff and I can get out together. That is so huge and cannot thank her enough! WOW!

Running is so good! My eating was great! I am going to LOSE more this week! Oh yes I am!!

PS I am going to register for that Triathlon!! Yippee!!!!! I want to be at my goal weight for that. End of June! Oh yeah!!!

2 comments:

kh said...

Hi Cathy, you do not know me, but I was given this blog address by one of your friends, Irma Thalen. I am pregnant with my 4th (due in July) and am anxious to start my own weight loss challenge (after the baby is born and I have recovered, obviously) so having this blog to read is only pumping me up. I have shared it with one other person, a friend of mine who is also on that journey to a thinner body.

I must say you have completely inspired me. You have SUCH devotion and SUCH motivation and dedication. I am so proud of you and all the AWESOME progress you have made. You certainly have a fan in AZ, USA!

I am excited for you and your big run! Can't wait to hear about it!

cathy said...

Hi Kirsten!

Glad to meet you! Congrats on your 4th! That is exciting. I wish you all of the best!

Thanks for popping in and showing support. That is cool!

Take care!

Cathy