Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm back!!!

I feel super this morning! It was the physical exercise that was missing! I am already excited to get moving tonight! I am even more excited to book for my Triathlon! I am going to get my bike fixed up, a pair of riding shorts, a new helmet. And a swim suit in the next little while.

I am going to get to the pool 1-2 times per week and swim (must not forget ear plugs and goggles) and then get out on my bike one or two times per week. Plus run one or two times per week. This will show me that I can get out and do this. And next year I will have a time to beat!

I have 79 days left! Plenty of time right, and my body gets the benefit of cross training, I have a goal to look forward too, and I will be exercising and therefore losing these last pounds...kind of like losing the weight from another pregnancy. That is all that is left! Totally do-able.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Glad to hear you're sounding much better! That little spark is back. Good luck with the triathlon training!