Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday - Night before Weigh In

Tonight, we headed back to the community centre. I did a great circuit of weights, both upper and lower. 3 sets of 12-15 reps. I am working on strength. I want to build up my back and arms and legs. I also did a couple of reps of stomach lifts where you bring your knees up to the chest! Wow. Where did my abs go? They left me LOL! But, I can certainly FEEL that they are still there. Why? because they hurt now!

I then got in the pool. And I swam my laps. Did about 20 mins of swimming, and did 20 lengths, or laps? (Help me DAD!!) Whatever I did it totalled over the 400 metres I need for the triathlon in June. The 8 lengths/16 laps? took me under 15 minutes. I am so excited!

I have had some great workouts this past week! And I just feel so good about my weigh in tomorrow! I feel that I have lost some more. Time for a photo soon!

Until tomorrow then!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

yay, Cathy, great job on the workouts! you are such an inspiration! and yes, we need a new photo :)