Thursday, January 1, 2009

Time to Shine in 2009!

Thank you Santa!


Well, that is going to be my new motto/mantra for the new year. For the whole year of 2008 over my toilet on a chalkboard I had lose weight in 2008. I am going to erase that once I lose the last of my 20 pounds! Then I will write out the new saying.

Today, is the first of January! Greeted this morning by a fresh dump of white snow. It was a beautiful day! I started organizing, cleaning up. And in a couple of hours we are going to go grocery shopping to get our healthy stuff for the cupboards and fridge etc. I will purge all of the crap out of the house tomorrow morning when Cliff is at work. I cannot WAIT!

I am going to register for the full marathon clinic tomorrow night. We are doing a 10 km run tomorrow night. So, nothing like JUMPING right IN! I am a bit nervous (well ALOT nervous) but I know I will do it. 

I am going to get my Garmin set up, and I can already feel how great the next week is going to feel. First weigh in is tomorrow (starting weight) and the next weigh ins will be every Friday. I will document probably daily to stay on top of my plan etc. 

So! That is the plan! I finally feel excited, and I have flipped the 'mental' switch! Hopefully I can stay motivated without a 'contest' to try to win.

Happy New Year! I will check in tomorrow!

1 comment:

LauraC said...

I can't wait to see what 2009 brings to your life! I know you are going to accomplish great things!