Thursday, January 22, 2009

Two runs in two days

Last night I was running with my marathon clinic, and we ran:
10.20 km
56 minutes
Avg pace: 5:30 km
Max pace: 3:43 km

This morning I ran:
8:57 km
51.17 minutes
Avg pace: 5:59 km
Max pace: 4:05 km

I am hoping to get one more 8 km run in tomorrow morning as I will be missing my long run (16 km) on Sunday morning. I NEVER hardly EVER miss a run. Well, this Sunday I have a great excuse. My sister is getting married on Saturday, and I am her Matron of Honour. I have my duties to do, and I cannot wait. Sunday I will be enjoying a Sunday brunch with the newly married couple, family and friends. 

I am hoping I will run a bit extra during the week next week. Maybe Monday, for sure Tuesday, Wed and maybe Friday. And of course my long run on NEXT Sunday.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cathy you are such a speedy little demon - holy smokes! Hope the wedding went well this weekend!