Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Weigh In - First Week

Starting Weight: 160 pounds

Today's Weight: 153.2 pounds

Lost: 6.8 pounds

Next Weigh In: Friday, January 16th

I stood on the scale today, and I was down 6.8 pounds! That is awesome! Woo hoo!
I am still over the 150 mark (but I am on my cycle, and so I couldn't get my extra work out in.)

Next Friday, I really hope to be under that 150 because I feel really bloated (even with all of the water I am intaking) and I want to walk down that aisle feeling FINE!! (All eyes will be on my beautiful sister anyways :D)

PS. This will be the first aisle walk ever weighing this little! I was preggo for my other sisters wedding in 2004 with Catie (who is turning 5 this year!) Even for my OWN wedding I was never this light and that is why my rings do not fit. (They went from just right, to-too-tight, to-too- loose. We are hoping to get some new bands this year, and possibly renew our vows this spring.

5 comments:

Christina B said...

HOLY COW!! 6.8 lbs!! I could only imagine!! Way to go!! And thanks for the added info! I just wonder what I'm doing wrong...or if I'm at a plateau?? My weigh in will be next wednesday and it's hard for me to not get on the scale daily to see if ANYTHING is happening! Anyhow - you're doing awesome!

Jenny said...

WOO hoo!!! Wowzers! Great job! Are you surprised by the big loss? I guess your eating WAS on track! You should share an avreage day's meals sometime. Wow... such a great accomplishment... You must be so pleased!

Anonymous said...

Way to go cuz! So proud of you!
Andrea xo
p.s. - a good loss even WITH your addiction to Starbucks! LOL.

Angie said...

*SPEECHLESS* That's AWESOME, Cathy ... You'll lose that weight in NO time! I'm feeling guilty sitting here eating chocolate chips. Guess I'll have to go for a long run.
Copngratulations again!

Christina B said...

Just wondering...care to share a day in the life of your stomach:) Like...what a daily menu of yours looks like?? Would love some ideas!