Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday

Well, I am on a medication for acid reflux, and it is wreaking havoc on my system. I am bloated, I am feeling under the weather. So, I didn't lose enough weight to really weigh in. So, I will wait to see what happens there.  But my throat is feeling better. I am also going to have a weird mole removed from my leg. So, lots going on. In one week my sister is getting married! I am so excited, and also happy that my dress fits.

I actually had to walk back to the store on Wednesday because I so sore, and felt terrible. One of the worst runs I have had in a long time I would have to say.

I feel so so today, and now I want to run the Chilly Chase tomorrow morning (15 km) but I think I may be too late. I am hoping one of my running buds will let me know if I am still able to register and just go do it! LOL. Why didn't I register way earlier?! Silly, silly me. I have that urge to race!! Bahhh.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Cathy - sorry to hear you're a bit under the weather. I'm just reading a few blogs here before heading to the Chilly Chase - only 10k though, this baby's slowing me down a lot faster than I expected! Hope to see you there!