Saturday, December 27, 2008

2009 Goals

I have important weight related goals for 2009. 

  • Sign up for my first marathon training that begins December 30th.
  • January 2nd, no late night eating (nothing past 9 pm will go in my mouth except tea or water)
  • January 2nd - 23rd! HIGH INTENSITY eating plan/workout plan for wedding!! I want to look (and feel) fabulous on Amy's wedding day January 24th!
  • Run 3-4 x's per week:  Tues, Wed, Sunday (and one additional day--Friday nights)
  • Lose the balance of the weight by February 28th, 2009 - Including the Christmas bloat I would estimate just under 20 pounds. 
  • Goal Weight 140 pounds
  • Run my first of two marathons this year. One in May and one in October
  • After my marathon training/races get on the surgery list for my veins  for the late fall/early winter (hopefully done before Christmas or new year 2010 injections and everything complete)
  • Start doing sit ups (100)/push ups (25)/squats (25) daily again. 
  • Incorporate strength training 2x per week (go to a gym early am before the family is up)
  • Get my kids out more often and active on a daily basis, and MAKE IT FUN!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oooo ... I LOVE these goals. They're very similar to a few of mine.
I'll be cheering you on!! Good luck!

st said...

You can do all of these things!! I'll be cheering you on also!