Sunday, December 21, 2008

Run in the snow

I just got back from a 14 km (almost 9 mile run) in the snow. It was pretty good. I was really cold for the first half of the run, but I was toasty warm at the end of it all. The snow started coming down towards the end of the run. There were only a hand full of 'die hard' runners out today. I am glad I made the trek out. I know when I do runs like this that I will appreciate the warm weather running even more.

Today I felt hard core. That felt good, especially because of the missed hill training last Wed (due to blizzard conditions!) I hope we can run on Monday and Tuesday outside. I think we may have a White Christmas this year! Wow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm feeling your guilt too for missing hills last week. Hopefully today's run made up for it! Yay for the die hards!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is dedication!!! Way to go cuz! xo Andrea