Thursday, December 25, 2008

I miss running

I feel bloated, full and just yuck. Eating too many sweets and servings this Christmas season. I think I have had enough carbs to last a year today. And this is only mid afternoon. Tonight is our full on Christmas dinner being brought in by 4 x 4! LOL. We are pretty snowed in here. What a white Christmas!

I wish I could run but the road is way too snowy. I could get on the treadmill, but I feel too full. All I know is that January 1st is a new start. And I plan on removing this 'spare' tire just in time for my sisters wedding on January 24th, 2009.

I have a dress fitting on January 10th and I know the dress will fit. But still. I just want it to feel good and comfy. 

I will be recording my current weight on January 1st, and doing so every Monday until 'Wedding Week' and I hope to show you all a photo of me in the most beautiful dress! Woot!

So, come January 1st this blog will be very active. I will once again be recording daily my exercise, my eating plan etc.  I am totally looking forward to it.

I will be back under the 150 mark that is for sure. I am WAY more comfortable there. 

PS. Santa brought me a 205 Forerunner Garmin. I love my Santa. He rocks! 

PPS. My marathon training begins December 30th! I cannot wait!

No comments: