Friday, December 26, 2008

Bloated

Oh...uggghh. I am ready for the new year that is for sure! I have put on the pounds, I can feel them everywhere. I haven't been able to run. I haven't been motivated, and realize it is SOOOO easy to get out of a healthy plan. Just so very easily. Back into the old habits. The habits I have worked so hard to change. BUT...the new year will be here, I have a new clinic starting. I have my GARMIN. I have the determination and I will change my though process again!

I look forward to 2009!! It is going to be super! 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay - Santa brought your Garmin! You'll tear up those roads with that thing soon enough. I feel your pain though - way too much food and now we're snowed in too (on the island). Enjoy the holidays, you know you'll get back into the habits once the snow clears.

fitncrafty said...

Cathy, You are doing great! I feel your pain, I too have holiday bloat.. and before I needed to lose at least 25 lbs. I too am having the hardest time motivating myself. So much going on.
I can't stand the treadmill, and it's too icy outside. I admire your perserverence (sp) and it helps me keep going.. I would go on a bloated run with you if you were closer...
I am too starting myself over with the new year.... Here's to continuing success..

Angie said...

Yay! You got the GARMIN! They are so awesome ... you'll probably want to log in a few extra miles - just because. :)

PS ... you're not the only one feeling bloated.