Saturday, December 22, 2007

Weekend Update

Well, the money is in for the Goo-Be-Gone weight loss competition that officially starts Jan 1st with a photograph of my weight on the scale. It is based on percentage of weight lost. So, that is good. The competition runs until April 1st. So far there are over 20 people competing. I hope to lose 25 pounds in 3 months. And, after the competition is over I will go further by myself and try to go another 25 pounds by July and then the final weight off by October 1st. My plan is to take off 70 pounds by then. Maybe even 80. I will evaluate where I am at when I get there. I also still need to get a new scale. I think ours is 5 pounds lighter or something like that. I want accuracy!! I cannot wait to see those numbers! You will definitely see less of me next year ;D

I finally thought my 'flow' had stopped at 5 weeks on Friday, but it is back AGAIN. It is red too. So frustrating. If it continues like it has been until next weekend, back to the doctor I go to get a check up and make sure all is well. I feel all crampy and stuff. Who knows maybe it is my cycle coming back? Maybe a let down of hormones as Courtney has been feeding less at night? Who knows. All I know is that I am tired of pads and liners, liners and pads.

Today, I went for a pedicure 'and went goth' according to Cliff lol. I didn't do my usual 'Cathy Pink' and went darker like a dark purple! And I got my post baby waxing of all sorts. Now, I feel more like myself which is a good feeling. I feel all fresh lol!

We also are going to get a yearly membership at the local community centre for the whole family. There is the pool, the weight room and fitness classes. Something for all of us. That way we all can get healthy and fit together. We cannot wait. The kids are excited to spend time in the pool with Daddy! I don't do pools until my legs are done...so maybe in '09 eh!

2 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

If you want to go to any classes let me know! I am always in for those!

cathy said...

I will let you know. For now whilst Courtney is young I will just do the treadmill. And, I need to know if my veins are getting better. Once I have the go ahead to do more, I will contact you! That would be fun!

Good for you for keeping up your running. I miss running.

Happy New Year!