Saturday, December 15, 2007

Vitamins and Plans

I went to the health food store today, and I purchased fish oils for the kids, and fish oil for myself (nursing mom) and vitamin d pills. I want to take good care of myself. So, I splurged on those items.

I also enquired about a women's kickboxing program (ongoing) and will hopefully try a class if the vascular surgeon says I am good to go. I think it will be good stress relief, and the instructor said it would get rid of my 'jigglies' as I call them. If, I am able to participate I will start in January 2008. If I cannot, then I start my brisk walking program.

I am really looking forward to changing my life!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

pretty hot mama! no wonder you have 6 kids...tee hee.

You'll get there. I have no doubt.

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Good luck if you can do the kickboxing class. I hear that is excellent exercise and will help to "kick"start your routine.

Do you think they offer classes like that at 5:30am?? LOL

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Cathy,

My friends have been checking out your blog too and will hopefully be joining us. My friend Dawn commented on the scale question if you're wondering who she is :o)