Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year is a coming soon!

Well, I have been busy researching my fitness and eating plans for 2008. I purchased 2 books and have been reading them and becoming very inspired. Cliff and I are putting a workout plan in place so that we both can do this at the same time.

I am getting excited for the Goo-Be-Gone 2008 contest that starts January 1st 2008. I am finally going to MAKE time for ME, and Cliff will make time for HIM! This is a good thing.

Life is good! I am making specific plans and goals. For the short term and the long term. It is going to be good!

3 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

what is this goo be gone you speak of?

cathy said...

My photographer Jill told me about it, and I entered. It is just a local competition put together by I guess one of their friends?! Cliff and I each put in 20 dollars. The money goes to the winner (over 30 people doing it!?) and the runner up gets money back and there is a Miss Congeniality. Forget what they get.

It started April 1st and ends April 1st.

cathy said...

I mean it started January 1st...