Sunday, December 9, 2007

Note to self:

Don't even bother watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show...when you are in the postpartum phase, when you can't even imagine putting on anything remotely close to those outfits (are they outfits?!) Anyways, the show was AMAZING, and fun (especially the Spice Girls and Seal) BUT it made me feel very yuck about my current body...

My belly hangs over my granny pants still. Not so nice. So, why did I have to watch it again today? I think for inspiration...yup. Inspiration. If Heidi Klum can do it, so can I! Thanks Heidi you are inspiring me to get back to the way I was years ago!! You did it after 3 kids, so it is possible after 6!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Dani said...

You are very inspiring cathy!! *hugs*
I to, watched the VS fashion show last night. Yeah....torture.
*ugd*

:) I love your new blog my dear.
xox
d