Monday, August 18, 2008

in my 20's and in my 30's



Thank you Yvonne for reminding me about this post. I am pretty happy with with my results so far. The photo on the left, I was taken in Hawaii, single, carefree and pre husband and six kids. And tanned, and lots of free time :D
The photo on the right is at home, married for 10+ years, busy, with husband and six kids. Pale, sunblocked and not a lot of free time :D
I am getting very close, but I don't think my body will EVER be the same.
I don't want it to be the same! This me, but better with age and experience. I know I can tweak, and I am working on a plan that will HOPEFULLY get me somewhat closer.

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

I think it is great Cathy!! You're right you will never be the same inwardly or outwardly but what would life be with out age and experience!

Megan said...

Dang! THAT is awesome! What inspiration! I have loved reading along as you have conquered your goals. GOOD for you!

Kelly said...

you look awesome!! good job :)

st said...

you look amazing.

Lyn said...

You look freaking incredible!!! Wow. What a great visual motivator. Can I post you on my fridge? ;)

cathy said...

Lyn, I would be HONOURED if you put my photos up on your fridge! You motivate me! Thank you!

I know you are going to look freaking incredible too!