Sunday, August 3, 2008

2 bikinis are better than one!

I went to Winners today and I bought two new bikinis for the season. They were a good deal, and I think I really like them on. I even bought a pink strapless terry towel cover up/dress thinger.

One bikini is bright green, with hearts, and the other is a more Hawaii inspired 2 piece that is white with blue. Both halter style which is flattering and holds me in place LOL.

I think I will take photos in them too...they look SOOO much better than the old one. I think I am going to part with it after these next 10 pounds.

Tomorrow I am going to go to the waterslides with my husband and Cameron for his birthday.

Toodles! Now, I just need to decide which one will be the one for tomorrow...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Woo HOO 2 bikinis! I bet they look awesome on you and will look even more so next month! You blog is one of the most amazing blogs I've ever come across... I've shared it with a few others and now they are visiting too. I think what is most amazing is how quickly you accomplished this feat. Amazing. You inspired me, just when I needed it. I started a weight loss blog and am trying to follow your pattern. I also am nursing full time, as you were. My baby is 2 months today. You can visit my blog if you want, but it's by invitaion only right now, don't yet have the guts for it to be open to the public. :) I'm sure you understand. You were hoping to help at least one person, and know that you have helped me.!! THANK you. Here is my email... if you shoot me back one I can add you to my blog. If not, that is okay too! Blessings! dan_savage@msn.com

Angie said...

Yeah!!! Can't wait to see the pic's! :)

cathy said...

Jenny, I will be sending you an email for sure! I look forward to cheering you on.

Cathy

Angie: I still need to take a photo. I wore the blue Hawaii one!