Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Weigh In - First week of the last 10 pounds

I am down .4 pounds. 9.6 pounds to lose. But I only started on Tuesday. I will not beat myself up over this amount. I have a COMPLETE week to lose more by next Friday. I have been fighting a cold it seems, and so I haven't had much energy to do DAILY exercise like I intended to do. But, I ran on Tuesday, and running an hill training on Wednesday. Yesterday I walked a lot, and lugged Courtney in her seat. I think I got about 20 minutes. :D

Tonight I am going to run at dinner time (kids having their pizza night, then I am splurging tonight with hubby. On Sunday I have a 12 km run to do. I look forward to increasing my distance again!

I am ready for a great week ahead!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey there! Good job!! Good job on your running. I ran a little bit the other day, it sure is hard at first. But I know I'll work up to it. I love to go back and read about the beginning of your journey, you did such a good job! How far you have come! The photos are amazing. Keep it up!

Alyson said...

you chose birthday season to lose the last 10!! you crazy girl. If anyone can do it is you tough ;)

Did you read the latest runner's world? there is a little article of a lady who is now running after having 10 kids!!! Between you and her, I have hope that someday...someday I'll get to that goal. Just not now. I think I'll focus on having more babies ;)

Alyson said...

I just noticed the new green bikini shot!!!!! wow sexy mama! good for you.