Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Didn't feel like it today...

but I put my runners on and did it anyways. Tonight was week two of hill training. We ran four hot hills. Next week we run five hot hills, and continue up to nine hills. Today my nose has been rather stuffy, and I am feeling really worn out and tired. But now that my run and hill training is complete. I have energy.

I know running gives me energy! Thank you Cliff for making me go tonight. I was *this close* to not going out. No excuses.

So far, I feel good as I can. I know it is going to be a challenge to lose the last 10 pounds. Especially when I tell friends or family that I have only 10 more pounds to lose, and they ask me 'from where?'

Believe me, there are 10 or so more pounds on me. I felt every extra pound on my hill training, nearing the crest of the hill.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! Good for yoU! You didn't feel like it but you did it anyway! HOORAY! My favorite quote in the whole world is, "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." You are such an inspiration!!

cathy said...

Jenny! I really love that quote! Thank you for sharing it with me!

Have a super day!

Cathy