Thursday, October 9, 2008

Last run until race day...

Last night we did a quick six km run...that was my last run until my big race. As prepared as I am, I am getting mega butterflies! Kind of like the butterflies I would feel when I was in labour kind of feeling.

Anyways, I did well in labour, so I know the same will happen on Sunday. My running gear is clean and fresh and tomorrow I pack up my gear! I have my big list, I have reviewed my route etc. I am as ready as I can ever be!

Now...hurry Sunday! Hurry so I can use these jitters to push me fast through the course!! 

6 comments:

Michelle said...

GO Cathy.... Good luck will be thinking of you.

Alyson said...

I'm happy for you. Those race jitters will carry you through the entire race...have fun!! and don't forget that those race jitters make you start off faster!!

Anonymous said...

Try not to worry ~ YOU'VE GOT IT GIRL! Good luck, fingers crossed and all my love. xo Andrea

Kerry said...

Good luck Cathy! You'll do awesome at the race! :)

Unknown said...

Have a great run this weekend Cathy! I'll be thinking of ya! Can't wait to see your race report when you get home. By the way, I've tagged you on my blog, so head over to see what it's all about.

Happy running!

cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.