Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2nd - Update

It is the fresh start, to a brand new school year. That means I have a fresh start, to get back into my 'healthy eating' program. I have extra motivation...my little sister Amy is tying the knot and she asked me to be her Matron of Honour at her wedding that will take place on January 30th 2008.

I will be wearing my first ever strapless dress in black to her wedding, and I cannot wait. For the past 9 years or so, I have been usually been pregnant or breastfeeding. And for her wedding, none of the above. 

I really want to get back under 150 pounds (closer to 145 if I can before my half marathon October 12th), and so today marks the first day of my 'get back at it' plan. I am back on track. The weaning of my daughter has also begun, as I have removed 2 feeds. And several, well more than several to go. I am hoping that will give my body the signal to let it lose again. As I have been stuck around 150 pounds for MONTHS. 

I am going to add on some extra exercise again. Three times a week does not seem like enough. So this week I am going to add on Friday, and the following week maybe one more day. 

I weigh 154 pounds today. Not liking that, as I am nearing that '5 pound' buffer zone. Too close for comfort! I am going to work those extras off this week! Woo!

I have bumped up my water (with lemon wedges) my vitamins. I had a Lean Cuisine for lunch, and for snack I had my yogurt, with ground flax and a handful of raisins. 

No comments: