Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful

I am so pleased that I can run, and that I remain injury free. I am thankful to the support of my hubby who sacrifices his time so that I can go and take care of my own needs. That would be my running and my photography.

I am thankful that on January 24th, 2009 I will be able to be the MOH to my sis Amy at their wedding. Wearing a black strapless gown that looks AWESOME on me. I am so happy to not wear maternity or breastfeeding attire to the wedding like I have done for the past 10 years of family and friend weddings. I can enjoy all of the hard work AND effort that I have put into myself over the last year.

I am happy that my journey here has not ended, yet keeps on helping to motivate others to create their own programs to get their bodies healthy again.

I cannot believe that in 10 short days my 'baby' Courtney will be 1 year old already, and one year ago I weighed 238 pounds and wore plus size, xxl maternity pants. 

I am so thankful to be right where I am at. So far, I have accomplished so much, in so little time. Already training for a second half marathon, and a marathon in the next year. 

I would never have guessed just how wonderful life would be for me today. But is! My heart spills over with gratefulness and happiness. I am so thankful.

I look forward now, and not backwards realizing these could be the last few times that I sit and blog one handed as I breastfeed my Coco.

As that part of my life will be behind me soon too. But again, so much good stuff to look forward to.

So much.




2 comments:

st said...

thank YOU for such a great post, and of course your inspiring blog!
Meg

st said...

thank YOU for such a great post, and of course your inspiring blog!
Meg